1) Goto to http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Downloads and download the pycrypto package .exe for windows/python2.5. This is needed for running paramiko.
2) Next, download the paramiko package from http://www.lag.net/paramiko/.
3) Unzip paramiko to a temporary folder, better if you unzip it to the folder where python is installed.
4) Go into the folder for paramiko.
5) Open command prompt and see to it that you have python set as the environment variable.
6) Run this command python setup.py install
7) You will get a series of lines of compilation. Just make sure you dont have any error in them. If you have any errors you will need to re compile them again.
8) Just be be sure everything is alright import paramiko in your program and see.
9) FYI: paramiko is used for ssh..and so on.